Let me paint a picture for you. You work in an “open office” floor plan. Some folks are diligently working, a few are chatting, one is on the phone, one is just fidgeting at his desk. You want to listen to some music with Sara since you’ve got a long list of tasks to grind through and don’t have time to sift through multiple playlists. What do you do?
There’s actually two right answers. One, is quit your job and move off to greener pastures. Two, is to set up a private room on JQBX. To do that you just follow these steps:
- Go to https://app.jqbx.fm
- Click “Create Room” on the top right
- Enter a Title for your room and set it to “private”. Enter a password.
- Copy the URL and send it to Sara (and maybe Nick or Fred… but definitely not Steve).
- Add some tracks to your queue.
- Click “Be a DJ”
- Let the good times roll.
Log in to the web app
Music Is Better With You.
JQBX let's you play music with anyone, anywhere, for free.